Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Release - The Amish Groom - Mindy Starns Clark & Susan Meissner

Dear Readers,

Two of my favorite authors have teamed up and wrote a book, YAY!  The Amish Groom by Mindy Starns Clark and Susan Meissner is book one of the Men of Lancaster county series.  So I can plan of at least a couple more by them.

I love Mindy's mysteries and those of you that read here regularly know how I feel about Susan's books.  The are both authors I recommend to other quite a bit.  Tyler's mom used to be Amish.  He is a military brat until his mother passes and he is sent to live with his Amish grandparents.  Everything changes for him.  Which world does he belong with?

Tyler isn't sure if he hears God calling him to be Amish and Rachel's husband or if he is being lead to become Englisch.  A visit to his father's confuses him even more after he meets Lark, who is about as opposite from Amish as you can be.

Each author brings something very different to any writing experience when they share a novel.  I always find books with two authors interesting as I love to find each of them in the writing.  Sometimes it is very seamless and you can't see the difference and sometimes it is very easy to find.  I am eager to find out how these to ladies did. 

Happy Reading,


No comments: