Monday, June 30, 2014

Christy Awards


Dear Readers,
… and the winner is…  The Christy’s were given out this past week in Atlanta at the Christian retailers show (ICRS).  There were so many good books that sometimes I think they should just give them all an award. 
I will admit that I find great pleasure in seeing a few of the books that I have/am recommending to readers, win.  It kind of gives me that “see I told you it was a good book” satisfaction.   This year it was with even greater pleasure I saw one of the books that was in the running for my book of the year win not just one but 3 Christy’s and one of them was for Book of the Year.    
If you have not seen the list here are the winners…

Book of the Year

Contemporary- Romance/Suspense
Dangerous Passage – Lisa Harris

Historical
Burning Sky – Lori Benton

Historical Romance
Harvest of Gold – Tessa Afshar

Contemporary Series
Take a Chance on Me – Susan May Warren

Suspense
Ted Dekker

Visionary
Dragonwitch – Anne Elisabeth Stengl

First Novel
Burning Sky – Lori Benton.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Happy Reading,

No comments: