Wednesday, November 30, 2011

David and Diane Munson

Dear Readers,
A few short weeks ago, I did a blog about the visit of David and Diane Munson.  At the time I had mentioned that I had not yet had a chance to read their newest book, The Joshua Covenant.  Well I finished the book and am happy to say, I was right, if you liked their other books, you will like this one.
The Joshua CovenantBo Rider, a much beloved character from earlier books, is back and he is once again saving the world from itself.  Bo is assigned to the embassy in Isreal and in no time he is knee deep in a case that could decide the relationship between Isreal and the USA.   
Is there a mole at work in the embassy?  Who do you trust when you can't trust anyone?  Bo is using his own name for the first time on an assignment and it leaves him feeling uncomfortable.  Along with that new feeling he is also able to take his family along, which is a new experience for them all.
The best thing about the Munsons' books is that they are fast paced and yet something you could share with the whole family.  Even though they are about espionage, they are very family friendly.
If you ever get a chance to meet the Munsons they are a very interesting couple.  They are regular visitors to the bookclub I belong to and are heading up a new adventure that they have graciously included me in, Author Encounter, which will take place in May of 2012.  If you are interested in more info, contact me or the Munsons at their website. 
Happy Reading

No comments: