Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas ideas for... Him

Dear Readers,

I did a list for you called gift ideas for him/her last year.  I had a few people comment that they liked the list and it gave them some ideas.  So I thought I would try it again.  

Remember these book are not just for men.  I have read most of them and enjoyed them completely, I just know (as you all do) that there is a small difference (;-) between what woman like to read and what men like to read.  So ladies don't hesitate to put these book on your list.

The Joshua Covenant - David and Diane Munson
Courageous - Randy Alcorn
Pattern of Wounds - J. Mark Bertrand
Book of Dreams - Davis Bunn
The Guardian - Robbie Cheuvront/Erik Reed
Third Starlighter - Byran Davis
Forbidden - Ted Dekker/Tosca Lee
Day of War - Cliff Graham
Targets Down - Bob Hamer
The Queen - Steven James
Wolfsbane - Ronie Kendig
The Bone House - Stephen Lawhead
Night of the Living Dead Christian - Matt Mikaltos
The Tehran Initiative - Joel Rosenberg

No comments: