Monday, November 28, 2011

New Releases Nov. 21-26

Dear Readers,

Let the shopping begin. 

Those of you who know me know that I am not a big fan of Chrsitmas Novellas.  I usually find them to short or to cheesy.  Every year though I do try to read one or two.  I will confess I have read one already this year and as you can tell there is no review of one so I didn't like it.  Not only was it cheesy, it was a complete rip off of another Christmas favorite.  I know that happens all the time, but at least most authors try to hide that they are doing that by changing names etc...  This author did not and I found that sad.  I really have enjoyed this authors other books and had such high hopes for this one.  Oh well, that is how it goes.

Maybe I will have to read a kids Christmas book instead.  Those are usually just the right fit for Christmas or maybe I will just watch my favorite version of A Christmas Carol, which is actually a musical.  Which when my family watches it we all sing along and have a grand ole time. 

What is one of your favorite Christmas traditions?  I almost hate to confess this, my families traditions are usually just a bit off center, but they are our traditions and we will stick with them.   I hope to be sharing a few of those over the next couple of weeks.  

Happy Reading. 

The Loom - Shella Gillus
Mind over Madi  - Linda Schab
Protection for Hire - Camy Tang

No comments: