Monday, November 21, 2011

New Releases Nov. 14 - 19

Dear Readers,

I know this is a couple days early, but Happy Thanksgiving.  I hope you have a chance to spend time with family and friends, relaxing, eating and maybe getting a chance to read.  We are having my husband's family over for the day.  It is the first time Mom (-in-law) has not hosted the party.  I am looking forward to an fun day filled with all the wonderful things that make for great memories. 

I don't know about your house, but the football game will be on starting right at the opening kickoff.   My in-laws are huge Detroit Lions fans.  Which this year means they can actually hope for a good game with a victory.  In years past, well let's just say, being a Lion fan has built lots of character in people.  Lions fans are long suffering, but very proud of their team.  There will be loads of yelling at the TV as the armchair quaterbacks/coaches will think they know better.  Ah well that is what makes Thanksgiving day fun. 

I was actually thinking of including a list of what I was thankful for and the list got longer and longer, so I will stick to a few.  Family, friends, a job I love and books, of course books.   What are you thankful for?

Happy Reading.

Tall, Dark, & Determined - Kelly Eileen Hake
The Blue Bottle Club - Penelope J. Stokes - release

No comments: