Monday, November 14, 2011

New Releases

Dear Readers,

There is something running on Facebook for the month of November.  Everyday you are suppose to write something you are thankful for.  I didn't get started with everyone so I haven't been doing it, but everyday I read my different friends responses makes me think about what I am thankful for today.  It is interesting to see what others are thankful for. 

Depending on age and marital status, kids, jobs etc... there has been a wide variety to things to be thankful for.  It is a wonderful reminder to write that out for ourselves once and awhile. The book 1,000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp reminds us to do that daily.   Our lives are filled with things we should be thankful for, large and small.  Somedays it is harder to remember them, but maybe those are the days we need to work harder to remember them.

Happy Reading

Amish Wedding - Beth Wiseman/Kathleen Fuller/Kelly Long
As the Sparks Fly Upward - Gilbert Morris

No comments: