Monday, August 1, 2011

New Releases July 25 - 30

Dear Readers,

This post releases on my birthday.  I am not in the store today as I couldn't think of a better birthday present than being able to sleep in.   That is of course relative.  When I was a teen sleeping in meant noonish, when I was a mother of young kids, sleeping in meant a couple of extra minutes that the kids slept after a later night.  Now it means making it to 8:30 instead of 6, but my body has adjusted to the early mornings that started when my kids where in school.  I don't much care for it and I would really like to train myself to sleep into noon again, but am glad for the 8:30 especially after staying up late to read.

Happy Reading

Nobody's Child - Austin Boyd - #1 in the Pandora Files
Heiress - Susan May Warren

No comments: