Monday, August 15, 2011

New Releases August 8 - 13

Dear Readers, 

I really admire people that can blog everyday.  Now my family and friends might not believe this, but I don't always feel like I have something to say.  Ok let me admend that, something important to say.  I always seem to have something to say, just ask anyone who knows me.  But you guys don't really want to read about the latest cute thing my grandkids or dog did and I do have a strange sense of humor so what I find funny you might not.  So I will stick to what you want to know, the new releases from the past week.

Happy Reading
To Have and To Hold - Tracie Peterson/Judith Miller
The Doctor's Lady - Judy Hedlund
A Stand-Up Guy - Michael Synder
The House of Grace - Cindy Woodsmall
The Second Messiah - Glenn Meade
Canary Island Song - Robin Jones Gunn
Kiloton Threat - William G. Boykin/Tom Morrisey
Belonging - Robin Lee Hatcher
Thunder in the Morning Calm - Don Brown
Remember Tuesday Morning - Karen Kingsbury - Formerly - Every Now and Then
Angelina Beacon's Secret - Snady Thrush
Wings of a Dream - Anne Mateer

No comments: