Monday, August 29, 2011

New Releases August 22-27

Dear Readers, 

We are having a stretch of weather here is west Michigan that we are known for.  Cool at night and warm and very sunny during the day.  This kind of weather does not lend itself well to getting yard work done.  I really only want to sit and enjoy.  I want to walk the beaches and go to the many craft fairs that are in the area.  But no I must mow the lawn. (yuck)  So I  make due with reading about going to interesting places while sitting outside and enjoying weather I wish I could keep all year around. 

Happy Reading

P.S.  I just finished the Help.  I am not going to add to the many reviews out there, but in my humble opinion if you haven't read it, read it. 


The Realms There Under - Ross Lawhead
Here's to Friends - Melody Carlson
The Bone House - Stephen Lawhead
The Chair - James Rubert
Pirate of my Heart - Jamie Carie
A Heart Revealed - Julie Lessman
Deadly Pursuit - Irene Hannon
Captive Trail - Susan Page Davis
Lone Star Trail - Darlene Franklin
From this Day Forward - Margaret Daley
The Wedding Kiss - Hannah Alexander

No comments: