Monday, August 8, 2011

New Releases August 1-6

Dear Readers,

This week I had a friend say to me, "I hate seening things that mean it is now moving towards the end of summer."  I so agree.  Back to School sales are in full swing.  The days are getting shorter, if not cooler.  People of talking about their vacation before fall.  All things that are good things, but yet for us in the northern hemispere means that winter is coming.

Summer is still my favorite time of year to read.  I love sitting outside on the porch or by the pool just reading.  A glass of some sort of drink, lemonade or iced tea are my favorites, a comfy chair and a great book, that is Heaven for me.  These last couple of weeks I have read a couple of really good books and hopefully you will be seeing the reviews for them soon.   There are also a couple of books on the list this week that are on my have to reads.   I need summer to be a bit longer...

Happy Reading
Lie For Me - Karen Young
Unsaid - Neil Abramson
Sword - #2 the Last Cavaliers - GIlbert Morris
Surrneder the Dawn - MaryLu Tyndall
Something Old - Dianne Christner
A Whisper of Peace - Kim Vogel Sawyer

No comments: