Thursday, July 28, 2011

Robert Whitlow

Dear Readers,
Argh!!  This is the third time I have started this review.  It is totally me not the book or author.  I want to do the book justice, but seem to not be able to get it right. 
Robert Whitlow is one of my favorite authors and he is on my to-read list.  I don't always pick his books up the day they come out, but will get them read within a few weeks of their release date. 
Water's Edge is the story of Tom and all he is trying to do is close his father's law office after dad is killed in a tragic boating accident.  Tom is sure it will be an easy thing to do, that is until he uncovers a trust account with 1.75 million dollars in it and no record of where that money came from.
Water's Edge, , n9781595544513With this being a mystery I am not going to say any more about the story line as I don't want to give anything away.  It is actually an easy recommend, as if you like Robert's earlier books you will like this one.  Or, if you like John Grishom's novels I recommend Robert's books to you. 
The one thing I did want to mention and this doesn't give away the plot at all, but in one part Tom and his friends go white water rafting in the Ocoee River.  I personally have white water rafted the Ocoee River in the very spot Robert is talking with the rafting company he mentions.  I would recommend that if you are in that part of the Georgia, take the time and white water raft that very excitng part of the river. 
Happy Reading

No comments: