Thursday, August 25, 2011

Author Encounter

Dear Readers,

I just want to talk to you all about a weekend idea some author friends and I and thinking of doing.

Their idea is what if you could spend a weekend hanging out with some of your favorite authors? You could get a chance to have a meal or two with them or even just hang out with them at the end of the day.  They would each get a chance to teach a small workshop about the fiction they love to write and you would get a chance to listen to their hearts about why they write what they write.
We are thinking of holding this at the Shack Bed and Breakfast in Fremont MI in 2012 over a Friday to Sunday with a few extra opinions of when you can stay.
Readers if this is something you would be interested in attend let me know we won't be able to get just because of cost and travel expenses, but we will try to get as big a variety as we can.

Authors if this is something you would be interested in please contact me and let me know.  I would have a couple extra questions for you, but for now that is the info I have.

If you and a few of you friends want to come, let me know and we can start getting the ball rolling.

Thank you for your help

No comments: