Monday, August 22, 2011

New Releases August 15 - 20

Dear Readers,

It has been a busy couple of weeks at the store.  Lots of customers coming through the doors, but also loads of special events and for some reason I think I am involved with them all.  It makes for lots of fun, but I feel a bit disjointed.  I actually completed something today that I started last week.   I am also a bit confused on what color my desk top it.  I don't think I have seen it for about 3 weeks now. 

The only really nice thing about those kind of weeks is that I can go home at the end of the day and grab a good book.  It does make for a few meals that are just straight from the freezer, but no one is complaining and I get a chance to rest.  There are a couple of titles from this week that I am planning on reading or have already read.  Look for reviews soon

Happy Reading.

Deeply Devoted - Maggie Brendan
Hello Hollywood - Janice Thompson
Dry as Rain - Gina Holmes
To Die For - Snadra Byrd
The Touch - Randall Wallace
Mercy Come Morning - Lisa Tawn Bergren
Ella Finds Love Again - Jerry S. Eicher
City of a Thousand Gods - Jeannie St. John Taylor
Composing Amelia - Alison Strobel

2 comments:

Lynda Lee Schab said...

Busy is good! Disjointed is bad. Hope things are smoothing out a bit. What would we do if we were unable to escape with a good book? :-)

Chris Jager - Baker Book House-fiction buyer said...

Thanks Lynda, I agree. Sometimes I swear books are the only thing that keeps me sane. :-D