Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Reading Challenge 2016

Dear Readers,

I really enjoyed doing a reading challenge last year and I even got a bit of feed back that others enjoyed it also.  So I decided to once again post the reading challenge I was going to do this year.

Happy Reading,

A Book you own but haven't read - I have several

A Book that was made into a movie

A Book you picked solely for the cover

A Book Published in 2016

A Book by an author you've never read

A book by an author you love

A book at the bottom of your 'TBR' pile - Hmmm which TBR pile shall I look at.

A Book with a color in the title

A book with a lion, a witch and a wardrobe - love this book!

A book with a female heroine

A book set in the summer

A book you learned about because of this challenge

A book with a blue cover

A book you were suppose to read in school but didn't - Not sure I am excited about this one.

A book "everyone" but you has read

A book with a great first line

A book with pictures

A book from the library - Do you think audio books from the library are okay?

A book you loved - read it again - I am not a fan of re-reading books...

A book that is more than 10 years old.

No comments: