Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Twas the Tuesday before Christmas

Dear Readers,

This is the week I get asked more than any other time of year, "My wife/mother/daughter/husband/father/son reads all the time so I need something really really new.  I have several titles that have released in the last month.  I have done reviews on some and others are listed in the new release list, so I won't have a lot of details on them.  But hopefully they will give you some last minute ideas for that hard to buy person or even maybe for your own list of books you would like to receive.

Happy Reading,

Whispers in the Reading Room - Shelley Grey

Girl From the Train - Irma Joubert

Ashes to Ashes - Mel Starr

The Jazz Files - Fiona Veitch Smith

The Painter's Daughter - Julie Klassen

An Amish Year - Beth Wiseman


No comments: