Thursday, March 27, 2014

Katie Ganshert

Dear Readers,
 
I have read Katie Ganshert's books since she hit the market just a couple short years ago.  I have enjoyed them and you can find my reviews of them on this blog if you wish. 
 
When I was planning my vacation I asked a couple of different reps if they had anything that they would like me to read. Stuart at Waterbrook always has something for me.  He sent me a couple different books and one of them was Katie's next book, A Broken Kind of Beautiful
 
Ivy Clark is a model, it is the life she knows and is very comfortable in.  It is a place where no one cares about her as long as she looks beautiful to the camera.  Because of age and the audacity to make a suggestion to one of the most sought after photographers, her career and everything she built is falling down around her.
A+Broken+Kind+of+Beautiful 
This is one of those books that I will be glad to share with just about any reader, but most importantly those that are looking for love in all the wrong places.  Ivy struggles with her self esteem even though she was approaching super model status.   No matter what others says, she feels unlovable because of the actions of her drug addicted mother and a father who finds her an embarrassment.   My heart ached for Ivy. 
 
It is the perfect read for anyone looking for a great story, but it is one that you will want to share over and over again.
 
Happy Reading,

No comments: