Thursday, October 29, 2015

Busy, busy, busy

Dear Readers,

It has been a busy month for not only the store, but also myself.  I have tried very hard to keep up with my reading, which I did.  But it does mean that I didn't always have time to write a proper review for all the books I have read.  I can easily write a review that gives the basics for you and tell you I liked it, but I believe that if authors go through all the effort to write a good story, I need to take the time to write an honest review.

I have several books that I have just gotten read and am working on reviews for them.  But that means today there is no review for you and I am sorry about that.  Next week I will be back on track with reviews and other posts I normally do.  I hope they are helpful to you and that you enjoy the information I try to bring you.

Happy Reading,

No comments: