Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Release - The Wonder of You - Susan May Warren

Dear Readers,

I have read Susan May Warren off and on over the years.  Some of her historical, some light contemporary and some of her contemporary.  I have enjoyed her writing style and her characters.  I will admit I have not read any of her Christiansen Family series as I just didn't want to get caught up in a series.  Well with each new release I keep rethinking that and wondering if I should go back and read the series.  The Wonder of You by Susan is the latest in the series and once again I wonder if maybe I should.

Amelia Christiansen is back in town after having her year abroad cut short.  To make matters worse the man who breaks her heart follows her back home to ask for forgiveness.  Roark St. John has run from his family name all his life.  Amelia is the first woman that made him want to stop. But will he be able to win her back?

Amelia and Roark are searching for something we all are looking for, our place in God's plans.  That has been the thing I hear about this series, "They always have such an interesting message in them.  They are not books just for entertainment, they have something to say."  I am sure that is what makes readers return again and again to the Christiansen Family series.  The chance to find your own answers in the pages.

Happy Reading,

No comments: