Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New Release - My Heart Stood Still - Lori Copeland

Dear Readers,

Surviving the month of February around here takes some work and this year with the sub-zero temps and cloudy skies it has been harder than some years.  A good book with a funny sense of humor quite often helps me brighten my mood a bit.  My Heart Stood Still by Lori Copeland is the second in the Sisters of Mercy Falls is just such a book.

My+Heart+Stood+StillIt all started when the McDougal sisters' wagon is attack and each sister is carried off by a different man.  In book one, Sisters of Mercy Falls, you follow Abigail and her adventure.  In book #2 you meet Anne-Marie.  She is the middle sister and she is carried off by Creed one of the Crow warriors and it is loathing at first site. 

With bandits on their tail looking to steal the cache of gold Anne-Marie and Creed are trying to hide and now the law after them, the will need to learn to trust each other.  Will they be able to put aside their differences and work together?

Light, fun and story with a handsome leading man, what could be better on those last few cold and snowy days?  I know I always enjoy a good book while cuddled into a warm blanket and a hot cup of tea.

Happy Reading,

No comments: