Thursday, January 8, 2015

What are you reading?

Dear Readers,

I am wondering what you are reading this new year.  Every once and a while I wonder how we can improve what is in the Christian fiction department.  Is there a genre you would like to see in the Christian market?  Is there something you wish authors would stop doing?

I am looking for what you think would make Christian fiction better.  Is there a genre you would like to see more of?  Less of? 

How about covers?  Is there a style of covers that you are sick of?  How about the best cover you have ever seen? 

These are questions I get asked by publishers and authors alike.  They really do wonder what you are thinking and here is your chance to tell them. 

So let me know what book you are reading right now and what you are planning on reading next. 

Happy Reading,

No comments: