Monday, May 30, 2011

New Releases May 16- 28

Dear Readers,

I know I missed last week for new releases.  I wanted to get you my summer reading ideas to you before Memorial Day weekend.  With that being the unoffical start of summer and of course who would want to go on vacation with out a good book. 

I pray you are having a good holiday weekend.  My son and his girlfriend are in town.  It is always nice to spend time with family.  I would like to say it has been a relaxing weekend, but we had lots of plans including going to our small town parade, lots of tractors, firetrucks and children.  I love that kind of parade, it is just so fun to watch as I know about half the people in the parade, including three little girls that are the cutest in the parade. :-)

Happy Reading

Kaydie - Penny Zeller - #2 in Mountian Skies series
The Ambition - Lee Strobel
She Makes it look Easy - MaryBeth Whalen
Bridge to a Distant Star - Carolyn Williford
Thief - Linda Windsor - sequel to Healer
A Vision of Lucy - Margaret Brownley
Havaiian Crossroads - Linda Lee Chaikin
Broken Wings - Carla Stewart
Spring for Susannah - Catherine Richmond
A Reluctant Queen - Joan Wolf

No comments: