Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tracie Peterson Visit

Dear Readers,
I wanted to mention the very exciting visit we have here at the story next week.  Tracie Peterson is visiting here at Baker.  I can not remember the last time Tracie has done a book-signing or visit here in Michigan.  Hope Rekindled, , bpg9780764206146
Where My Heart Belongs, , bpg9780764203619I know some of you noticed that I have not done any reviews of Tracie's books.  That is not because they are not good, in fact just the opposite is true.  They are so good and so consistent that they are easy to recommend all the time. 

Tracie has been one of my favorite authors to recommend when someone is looking for a good historical fiction.  Personally any of her series that have been set in Alaska are still some of my favorites.  I wish I could tell you that I have read them all, but that would be a lie, but I can recommend them to you as I have yet to find one I haven't liked. 
Tracie's contemporary titles are still on my list of must reads.  Whether they are out of print or not, they are well worth getting your hands on. 
Well I could go on and on, but I will keep it short.  If you haven't had a chance to meet Tracie, come on Friday May 20th at 7:00p.m. and meet one of the leading ladies of Christian Fiction.
Happy Reading.

No comments: