Monday, May 2, 2011

New Releases April 25 - 30

Dear Readers,

My Daffodils and Hyacinths are up and blooming so brillantly.  They are a couple of my favorite flowers.  Daffodils because they just look so happy and hyacinths because they smell like heaven.  They are wonderful ways to greet the new spring season.  I know last week I was talking snow, this week it is rain and lots of it.  Right now I can hear it pouring on the roof of the store.  Great for the plants, rotten for everything else, well except curling up with a good book.

Happy Reading

Against the Wind - Bodie and Brock Thoene - #2 in the Zion Diaries
The Promise of an Angel - Ruth Reid
The Blue Bottle Club/Without a Trace - Penolope Stokes & Colleen Coble
Plain Promise/Quaker Summer - Beth Wiseman & Lisa Samson
 -Two in one books.  Blue Bottle Club is one of my favorite books.

No comments: