Tuesday, August 4, 2015

New Release - A Way of Escape - Serena B. Miller

Dear Readers,

A Way of Escape by Serena B. Miller is one of those books that I kind of accidently found while doing research on one of her other books.  The person whom I was helping was asking a couple of questions and A Way of Escape popped up.  So I made sure I ordered a few copies for the store as Serena has been pretty popular here.

A_Way_of_Escape_200dpi_ProgressiveBlake Ramsey dedicated his life to the war on drugs.  As the county prosecutor he is able to put more people behind bars and to try and keep his county clean.  So when he is found dead of an overdose of cocaine, people that it was all a lie.  Now his wife and daughter have to live with the results of his hypocrisy.

That is until Erin starts digging.  What she finds is that their town is no longer safe, especially her and her daughter.  On the run, they try to stay ahead of those trying to keep secrets.  Their only hope is someone Erin put in jail years ago, but can they trust him?

So very different for Serena, I know her historical and Amish books, but a romantic suspense is new.  Her writing style has always been easy to read and enjoy, so I am looking forward to reading and learning about her new genre of writing.

I am wondering which genre does she like writing?

Happy Reading,


No comments: