Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New Release - All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes - Betsy St. Amant

Dear Readers,

I don't know what you think of reality shows.  I have to admit there are a couple that I do enjoy watching.  The funny thing is I don't like to watch them alone.  I find it much more interesting watch with someone else as then we can talk about it.  But one I do like to watch no matter what was a baking one that was on one of the cable network.  I loved that one, I can't remember the name but it was about cake decorating.  It was so interesting to see what they would try to do and could accomplish.  So when I saw what All's Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Betsy St. Amant hit the shelves here I got interested in reading it because it is a cupcake war reality show book.

Kat has lived in the shadow of her family.  She works at her Aunt's baker, but longs to show what she can really do.  So when her friend, Lucas gets her a spot on the Cupcake Combat show, she is beyond excited.  It all backfires for Lucas when she lands a job at a top bakery in New York, he wants her back home so he can ask her to marry him.  Does he allow her to fly and follow her dreams or does he try to get her to stay in Louisiana?

What fun a chance to follow your dreams.  Not all of us get such a great chance.  But Kat will and we are invited along for the ride. 

Happy Reading,

No comments: