Monday, January 23, 2012

New Releases/New Baker (January 16-21)

Dear Readers,
Starting today Baker Book House will never be the same.  We are remodeling the entire store and today the first move has started to happen.  Our front offices are in a part of the store that the builders want to start with and so they have to go somewhere.  They are joining us on the floor here in the store, sort of.  Because they are taking up floor space that department has to move.  That is going into music, so music has to condense down. 
So 2012 will be the year of dust and excitement.  I have lived through 4 other remodels in my working career and am not looking forward to that part of it.  I can hardly wait to see what it all looks like when it is done, but the process is never any fun.  I can remember when we remodeled our kitchen at home, I would rather move that ever do that again.  Well they are not willing to move the store, so I guess I will be living through this whether I want to or not.  :-)
For you guys our customers it means putting up with noise, dust and things in new places.  The great side of that is  we would rather sell something than move them, so watch for sales.  Starting already with $2.00 used fiction.  There are great titles available for just a couple of bucks.  I am going to admit that I have already picked up several of them.  So you may want to come check them all out before I take them all home. :-)

Happy Reading
To Love and to Cherish - Kelly Irvin
The Wings of Morning - Murry Pura
An Amish Family Reunion - Mary Ellis
The Hawk and the Dove trilogy - Penelope Wilcock - 3 in 1 - rerelease
The Hour before Dawn - Penelope Wilcock
Promise Me This - Cathy Gohlke
Heart's Safe Passage - Laurie Alice Eakes
Words Spoken True - Ann H. Gabhart
P.S. These books are available at Baker Book House or by request at bakerbookstore.com

No comments: