Monday, January 9, 2012

New Releases Jan 1 - 7

Dear Readers,

I know most people were looking back on the past year over a week ago, I have never been one that did things like that correctly. :-)  I was working on a list of books that I will review for librarians in October.  They want to know what books I have read and how good they are.  So I have to write them down as I go along or I forget one or two of them and then I feel bad.  If it is a good book I want others to know about it so they get a chance to read it. 

Ok back to why I started this post, I can't read them all.  I hate that.  I want to read every book my favorite authors write.  But I can't.  I will be posting a review soon from a gentleman that is book #4 in the series.  I missed book 2 & 3.  As I was reading book 4 I really wanted to go back and read the other ones, but because of request by publishers and other readers/librarians I need to move on and read other things.  (I am also hard put to read books where I know the ending, which I would in both of those books) 

Someday I will have time to read all those books, but I have no idea when that will be and and even though I am ready to retire, I can't yet.  :-) 

Happy Reading

In Too Deep - Mary Connealy
Sixty Acres and a Bride - Regina Jennings
Song of My Heart - Kim Vogel Sawyer
Blue Moon Bay - Lisa Wingate
When the Smoke Clears - Lynette Eason
Flirting with the Forbidden - Steven James - before you get all excited, this is a none fiction book.  But I found the idea behind the book and that he uses first person stories to write about Bible stories so interesting I just thought I would mention it to you as many of you are fans of his.

P.S.  These books are available at Baker Book House and by request at  bakerbookstore.com

No comments: