Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dale Cramer

Dear Readers,
The Captive Heart by Dale Cramer is the much anticipated sequel to Paradise Valley.  It has been a long year of waiting to find out what has happened to Rachel, Miriam, Domingo and the others who have come to live in Paradise Valley, Mexico.
I have had many a reader ask me if I knew when this book was coming out and what was taking so long.  I can safely say, "It was worth the wait."  Ok I will also say I wish it had come out earlier, but I am glad it is here and I hate to say this part, I think there will be a third one.  At least I hope so. :-)Captive Heart, The, Dale Cramer, 978-0-7642-0839-3
I really don't want to give anything away, but all our favorite characters are back.  Life is changing in Paradise Valley.  There are new families joining them in the valley.
There are old problems but also new ones that must be overcome.  When a deadly disease closes the border to America and the promised pastor doesn't arrive, there's more disappointent for the couples who are courting. There is one person, though, who isn't too disappointed the pastor hasn't arrived yet.
Ok I have to stop before I give something away.  I don't want to do that as it would take away from the pleasure of reading this story and I can safely say that if you read the first one and were waiting for this one, it won't disappoint you.
Happy Reading

No comments: