Monday, January 2, 2012

New Releases Dec. 26 - 31

Dear Readers,

It is snowing here in Michigan as I write this blog.  The weather people all were saying it wasn't suppose to snow much.  Well it isn't much, but it sure is beautiful to watch.  It is the kind of snow that is the large flakes falling almost straight down.  I wish I had a chance to go out into it.  It is the perfect snow for walking in the woods are down a dirt road.  It is the peaceful snow that seems to work magic on one's soul.

Snow and I have a love/hate relationship.  I know it is mostly on my side as snow doesn't really seem to care what I think of it at all.  I love to see snow falling, I love to go sledding on cold crisp days, I love to walk in the woods when it is gently snowing, I love seeing a field of snow when the sun is shining on it.  I hate driving in the snow, I hate shoveling/snowplowing the drive way, I have scrapping my car off.  See what I mean, I like all the good stuff but not the bad.  :-)

One thing I do love about days like today.  It really makes me want to curl up with a good book and just read the winter away.  Lately I have been a pretty good run with good books.  Not all of them were "can't lay it down" types, but not everyone can be.  I have several reviews coming up of several books that I really enjoyed reading and I can't wait for you to hear about them. 

Happy New Year and Happy Reading

Guilty by Association - Pat Simmons
Love lifted Me - Sara Evans/Rachel Hauck

P.S. These books are available at Baker Book House or by request at bakerbookstore.com

No comments: