Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Release - Dark Justice - Brandilyn Collins

Dear Readers,

Brandilyn Collins was one of the first authors I read in the Christian market who could give me the creeps while reading her books.  For a little while she had not been writing, but a couple years ago she came back on the scene with some great stand alones.  I am enjoying reading her again.

Dark+JusticeDark Justice is her newest to release and this one seems to run right along the lines of the other.  If you like thillers this one is a good one for that.  Hannah and her mother stop and help a man that was hurt in a car accident.  While waiting for the police, the man whispers in her ear and suddenly everyone want to kow what he said to her.

Hiding herself is one thing, but hiding her mother who suffers from Dementia is harder.  How do you explain that it is not safe to return home because their is a killer on their trail.

Fast paced, breath taking and one that makes you wonder if you would survive if the same thing happened to you.  I don't know that if I had to go on the run if I would live long enough to survive to get help.

Happy Reading

No comments: