Monday, July 4, 2011

New Releases June 27 - July 2

Dear Readers,

Happy Independence Day at least here in America.  Can you believe our country is already 235 years old.  It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating our bicentennial.  Actually I do remember the bicentennial as I was in elementary school at the time and there were parades and activities in our little town all year long.

This year my big activity is to get my daughter and her girls out of town so my husband and a friend can surprise them with steps off their deck.  My daughter is my editor (not this post or it would give it all away) and this is just a way for us to say thank you.  I can hardly wait to see her reaction.  The fun thing about getting her and the girls out of town is I am taking them to the beach and that means I will get lots of reading done.  I love those days, spending time with the grandkids and reading.  Life is good.

Happy Reading

Thunder of Heaven - Tim LaHaye/Craig Parshall - #2 in Joshua Jordan series
Dandelion Summer - Lisa Wingate - #4 in Blue Sky Hill series
Water's Edge - Robert Whitlow
Wolfsbane - Ronie Kendig - #3 in the Discarded Heroes series

No comments: