Monday, July 18, 2011

New Releases July 11-16

Dear Readers,

I don't know about you but there is something about opening a new fiction book that is so very exciting to me.  I don't know if it is because if the new adventure I might find in the pages or if it is because of the new friends I will meet.  Whatever it is it is one of those things that if you say it to a person who is not a fiction readers, you actually do sound a little insane.  That is ok with me, I just try to remember and not say things like that when I am amoung people who don't understand. 

Happy Reading

Livvie's Song - Sharlene MacLaren - #1 River of Hope series.
River's Song - Melody Carlson - #1 The Inn at Shining Waters
Rally Round Green - Judy Christie - #3 the Green series
Over the Edge - Brandilyn Collins
Pompeii: City on Fire - T.L. Higley
Beside Still Waters - Tricia Goyer
Fade to Blue - Julie Carobini
Target Down - Bob Hamer
From Ashes to Honor - Loree Lough
The Faith of Ashish - Kay Marshall Strom

No comments: