Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Release - The Bronte Plot - Katherine Reay

Dear Readers,

Katherine Reay's first book, Dear Mr. Knightley made a very quiet appearance on my shelves here at the bookstore.  I decided to read it as the format of the book intrigued me.  It was written in diary form about a young lady striking out in the world on her own.  Loved it!

Lizzy and Jane made a bit more noise in that those who had taken the time to read Dear Mr. Knightley were waiting for this second book.  Myself included.  We couldn't wait to read it and we were not disappointed.  Personally I love the second one even more than the first.


So as it got closer to the release of The Bronte Plot I was getting more and more visitors/callers looking for it.  In fact when a rumor went around that it was already available online, I had a couple people wondering why I didn't already have it in the store.  Well turns out you could order it online, you just didn't get it until it's release date.

That should give you the idea that if you are not reading Katherine's book you should be.  Even if you are not really a fan of these classic writers, it doesn't matter.  These are well written, entertaining, fun reads.  Do yourself a favor go pick one up today.  They are not a series so it doesn't matter which one you grab first, just get started and enjoy!

Happy Reading,

No comments: