Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Release - Melody Carlson

Dear Readers,
Daphne’s dream job at the New York Times is not at all what she expected.  After writing one too many stories about a wedding, she is ready to give up on the Big Apple.  So when her eccentric Aunt passes away and leaves her a sizable estate, Daphne sees is as a way out of the big city and back to small town life.  The problem is her aunt had very specific terms that Daphne has to follow to inherit, and that includes Aunt Dee’s cats.
Lock Stock and Over a Barrel is Melody Carlson’s newest book and the first in the Dear Daphne series.  Melody is one of the most prolific writers
in the CBA market; she has sold over 6 million books in both adult and teens.  I have read her books for years.  I would like to say I have read them all, but there is no way I could.  She just has so many available for readers. 
I have been enjoying she newest adventure in writing and that is the humor she has been putting in her books.  I am not even sure humor is the right word, it might actually be quirkiness, but then again I am not sure that is even a word.  But whichever word you use, it has added a nice dimension to Melody’s writing that I am enjoying a great deal.
Happy Reading

No comments: