Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Release - Alton Gansky

Dear Readers,
There are certain authors I read that I love, but sometimes make me wonder why I like them.  It has nothing to do with their writing, but usually their subject matter.  Alton Gansky is one of those authors.  He is a bit off center with his books and that is problem why I like him, but his books make me think and make me a bit uncomfortable sometimes.   Case in point, his newest book, Wounds is under the following genre titles.  Mystery fiction – Homicide fiction – Serial Killers fiction, so maybe that last topic didn’t need to be brought up as it really makes this book sound creepy.
The murders are mounting and there doesn’t seem to be much that ties them together.  Dr. Ellis Poe seems to have the answers to the puzzle, but he doesn’t want to be bothered.  Will he decide to help before the body count gets to number s never seen before?
I love a great murder mystery.  When I am asked “if I could only read one genre which one would I pick?”  When push comes to shove in this case I almost always answer Mystery/thriller.   That is probably why I Alton’s books.  They are interesting and usually lead you down a merry little path that sometimes I am reluctant to go down, but once on the way, enjoy thoroughly. 
Happy Reading

No comments: