Friday, April 26, 2013

New Release - Michele Phoenix

Dear Readers,

If you are a regular to my blog you read my review of Tangled Ashes by Michele Phoenix.  In the review I mentioned that Michele's next book, In Broken Places, is due out in May.  Well once again the publishing houses have proven me wrong.  It is here already.  Because of different obligations I am unable to read it right now, but it is on the top of my to-be read list. 
Shelby’s life is predictable and she has worked hard to make it that way.  After a childhood that was filled with violence this is how she survives.  Then she becomes a legal guardian to 4 year old Shayla and everything changes.  In one last effort to escape her past, Shelby decides to move herself and Shayla to Germany, but things there are not so predictable and she wonders if you can ever overcome your past.
I am looking forward to spending some time with Shelby and Shayla and learning what their secrets are.  Michele wrote such rich characters in her first book, I am looking forward to what she will do with book two.
Happy Reading

No comments: