Monday, September 10, 2012

New Releases Sept. 3 - 8

Dear Readers,

My oh my, after worrying about whether I would have enough reviews to post I have more than enough.  Over the next couple of weeks there will be a couple of reviews a week.  I get a chance to read books early and then wait until their releases to post a review.  I really don't like reading a review for anything, book, movie, music... before they are available to read or see.  I get excited to read a new book, and then find out it isn't out for several weeks, how disappointing.  Besides that I usually forget about it by the time it does release. 
Anyways, that is why I try not to review a book much more than a week early and I really try not to review it until the week it comes to the store.  Now you know.
Happy Reading

The River - Michael Neale - a book with allegory leanings.  Gabriel at 4 sees his father die.  Years later he is led back to the River. 

Trinity - Ronie Kendig - #1 a Breed Apart - Heath Daniels just wants to be back in the field.  He was retired because of a brain injury in Afghanistan.  The Breed Apart organization gives him that chance when they hire him to find Darci.

The Shadow on the Quilt - Stephanie Grace Whitson - #2 The Quilt Chronicles - Juliana's perfect life falls apart when scandel hits her and her husband.  Cass longs to help, but feels that society would frown on that.

The 13:Fall - Robbie Cheuvront/ Erik Reed - Book #1 - Chaos is at America's Doorstep.  Jonathan and Megan are called to the White House to find out about a prophet who is predicting the fall of the USA.

Saving Gideon - Amy Lillard - Gideon never wants to love again, but Avery finds her way into his heart.  As feelings grow can they over come their differences.

Found - Shelley Shepard Gray - #3 The Secrets of Crittenden County - When Deborah's friend is question about her brother's death, she wonders how the only person she trust could be the one who betrayed her the most.

No comments: