Monday, May 14, 2012

New Releases May 7 - 12

Dear Readers,


This past Saturday I will have competed in the Grand Rapids River Bank Run.  It is a 25k run, which in American means 15.5 miles.  That is something I never thought I would do.  Really.  Running and I get along much better when someone else is doing it or I am all finished.  Then I like it.
It is amazing to me what I have done in these last couple of years.  I have found myself over and over saying “it isn’t something I thought I could do.”   The things I am doing are all fun exciting things and now that I started I don’t want them to end.  I am enjoying this new confidence that I have gotten and I will say this freely.  It is a God thing, because without him I wouldn’t be able to do any of it.
How about you?  Anything interesting happening that you never thought would be something you would do?  Care to share?


Touching the Sky - Tracie Peterson - #2 in the Land of the Lone Star series - Her heart is caught between the man she love and the sister she's desperate to protect.

Short-straw Bride - Karen Witemeyer - Meredith decides to take a risk to help someone who helped her years ago.  With the debt paid costing her more than she was able to pay with Travis be able to rescue her again.

Love in Disguise - Carol Cox - Ellie's first assignment for Pinkerton Dectective Agency is in Arizona.  She needs to figure out how is stealing the silver shipments. 

Wedding Bells - Janice Hanna - Lottie has big plans to help Gilbert save his ranch, the problem is the single guys in town sabotaged them and not is turning out the way it should.

Wildflowers from Winter - Katie Ganshert - Bethany returns to her home town to lend support to a long lost friend.  What she finds instead is a way to make peace with her strange childhood her had.

The Bride wore Blue - Mona Hodgson - #3 in the Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek - Headed toward a fresh start, but tethered by her past, Vivian longs to break free and find forgiveness and love.

The Widow of Saunders Creek - Tracey Bateman - Corrie knows she doesn't want to live without her husband, Jarrod.  She moves back to his family farm and starts believing she sees and hear his spirit every where.  Is it really Jarrod's ghost or something much more sinister?

Flame of Resistance - Tracy Groot -  If you read one book this year, read this one.  Set during WWII with the French resistance playing center stage.

No comments: