Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family Fiction

Dear Readers,
I am going to shamelessly promote myself a minute.  To say that I am a wee bit excited about this happening is not even close. 
I am a published author now.  Who would have thunk it.  :-D
I was asked many months ago to write for Family Fiction magazine.  It is a neat little magazine that I have been following since I found them.  They promote new books with author interviews and lovely emails/Facebook notices.  Their goal is to let readers know about good Christian fiction. 
They have a sister magazine called Family Fiction Edge with their focus being suspense, thriller and speculative fiction. 
Anyways back to my news.  Here is the link to follow off to my column if you are interested in reading it.  I would love to hear from you if you know of a library or bookstore that I could feature in my column.  Thank you for all your support.
Happy Reading
Your Source for Christian Fiction
Chris
P.S.  There is also a very nice interview about Tracy Groot in this edition. 

No comments: