Monday, June 13, 2011

New Releases June 6 - 11

Dear Readers, 

I am always interested in what Hollywoods considers Summer Blockbusters.  I do love a good movie, but I very seldom go see one in the theater.  Especially in the summer, why waste the great days of summer sitting in a dark theather. 

I have already published my summer blockbuster ideas a couple of weeks ago and a couple of the books on that list came out this past week.  So it is time to get busy doing your summer reading.

Happy Readin

The Blessed - Ann H. Gabhart - #4 in her series on the Shakers
Vigilante - Robin Parrish
Pattern of Wounds - J. Mark Bertrand
Falls like Lightning - Shawn Grady
Lion of Judah - Davis Bunn
Fallen Angel - Jeff Struecker & Alton Gansky
Love Letters in the Sand - Diann Hunt
The Blackberry Bush - David Housholder
The Amish Nanny - Mindy Starns Clark/Leslie Gould
A Baby for Hannah - Jerry Eicher

No comments: