Monday, June 20, 2011

New Releases June 13- 18

Dear Readers,

Some weeks I get lots and lots of reading done and then other weeks I find I hardly get anywhere on the books I am trying to read.  It usually has little to do with the book that I am reading, life just doesn't allow for it.  I can find myself to tired or busy,  but what ever the reason, I just don't like weeks where I don't get to read much.

I just had a week where it took me all week to read a 300 page book.  Part of it was I tired.  I have joined my two daughters in training for a 1/2 marathon and the training seems to have tired me out a get deal.  Part of it is with the weather in West Michigan finally acting lke spring/summer, I am just outside more.  But with all these great titles rolling in, I really really need to find more hours in the day to read. 

Happy Reading

Look to the East - Maureen Lang - #3 The Great War Series
Inside Threat - Jason Elam/Steve Yohn - #3 Riley Covington Thriller
Summer Dream - Martha Rogers

No comments: