Monday, June 27, 2011

New Releases June 20 - 25

Dear Readers,

I am almost done with the books that have been picked for me instead of my deciding which book I am going to read next.  It is a funny feeling, having someone else pick your books for you.  I am not sure I like it.  What was available to read next wasn't always what I was in the mood for.  I even found there were a couple books on the list were authors I hadn't enjoyed in the past.  That made it very difficult not to go into the book with a preconceived  notion.

So now that I can choose for myself again I don't even know where to start.  I have a huge pile of books waiting to be read and so many good titles.  I am still not sure where to start, but I will have to decide soon.   I hope to be finished with the last book by Wednesday or Thursday of this week.   I maybe reading one of these titles listed first. 

Happy Reading
Chris

Learning - Karen Kingbury - #2 in the Bailey Flanigan series
The Inconvenient Marriage of Charlotte Beck - Kathleen Y'Barbo
Canary List - Sigmund Brower
The Muir House - Mary DeMuth
Jefferson Burke and the Secret of the Lost Scroll - Ace Collins
Hostage in Havana - Noel Hynd

No comments: