Friday, August 16, 2013

Wil Mara

Dear Readers,
Conspiracy theories are not my thing.  So at first I was a little gun-shy about reading Frame 232 by Wil Mara, but I kept getting drawn to the book and finally I thought I should check it out.  After reading the afterward I decided to give it a try.
If you go and look at the pictures of the Kennedy assassination there is a woman standing alongside the road holding what could easily be a camera.  Go ahead a minute and look, just Google it, that is what I did.  See there she is.  She has been titled the Babushka Lady; no one has ever been able to identify her, until now.
Sheila Baker inherits everything from her mother, including a mysterious film. Once she views it she knows that there are people that would kill for the evidence this film holds and within hours of seeing the film for the first time someone is hot on her and Jason Hammond’s trail.
Because this book has the mystery/adventure to it I won’t go any farther into the plotline.  Maybe because I don’t put a lot of stock in conspiracies, I was able to enjoy this book as Will wrote it, purely fiction.  It was an interesting read that included lots of facts of what did and didn’t go down on that tragic day in Dallas. It also had a bit of a history lesson on different things that were going on in the world at that time. 
So over all it is a book I would recommend, just don’t expect it to answer any questions about the Kennedy assassination.
Happy Reading

No comments: