Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Francine Rivers

Dear Readers,
There are not many fiction books that can say that stay in print for over 20 years, but Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers can brag that it is one of the few. I loved, loved, loved this book.  I recommend to any and all to read it, especially women. 
I am almost sure that I don’t have to tell you what the story line is about, but I will remind you that it is based on the book of Hosea in the Bible.  It is the story of God’s pursuit of us and how we return over and over again to our old life. 
I cannot say it enough. If you have not read this book, go find a copy in any one of the three covers that it has been released in and read it.  Just don’t start it on a day you have something important to do, you might not be willing to lay the book down and leave it behind until you are completely finished.

Happy Reading.
P.S.  I was asked to read and post a review of this book by Waterbrook/Multinomah

No comments: