Monday, February 13, 2012

New Releases Feb 6th - 11th

Dear Readers,

At this moment there are no less than 4 books that I really really want to read on my "to read" pile.  Each one of them has come highly recommended or are favorite authors.  I am in the middle of a new author's books and enjoying that also, which means I don't want to quit reading it to start one of these others ones.  What's a reader to do.

This is one of my favorite problems.  Too many books to read.  That has not always been true in Christian fiction.  When I first started working for Baker I read very few Christian fiction, now I can't keep up with the good ones.  This has been such an exciting change to watch happen.  I still have people that think the Christian market is basically historical romance.  It is not, it is so much more than that and it is good.

I will keep you up to date on which ones I am reading and if I am liking them.  This new author, Dani Pettrey, writes in the style of Dee Henderson/Irene Hannon/ Lynette Eason.  It is set in Alaska and the book releases in May of this year.  It is one that you should put on your 'to Read" list.  I will have a review on it closer to it's release date to remind you.

Happy Reading 


Something New - Dianne Christner
A Ranger's Trail - Darlene Franklin
Honor Redeemed - Loree Lough
Ruth's Redemption - Marlene Banks
Prize of my Heart - Lisa Norato
Chasing the Sun - Tracie Peterson
Before the Scarlet Dawn - Rita Gerlach

No comments: