Monday, October 3, 2011

New Releases Sept 26-Oct. 1

Dear Readers,

Did anyone else noticed that September went by at the speed of light?  I am still trying to figure out where summer went.  Of course with Oct comes two of my favorite times of the year.  Our full day Librarians Day here at the store and I also teach a couple of workshops at a large Librarian's gathering in Chicago.  I started doing that a few years ago and so enjoy it every year. 

It happens that they are both in the same week this year, so I will be over dosing on fiction books that week, but that is ok.  I can't think of a better thing to do to much of.   Talking fiction is one of those activites I could do all day long and still want to do it again the next day, which makes my job perfect for me.  I can't say which if my favorite, talking or reading fiction.  They are both good hobbies of mine.  How about you? Do you like to talk about fiction as much as read it?

Happy Reading


The Wonder of Your Love - Beth Wiseman
Highland Sanctuary - Jennifer Hudson Taylor
Always the Wedding Planner, Never the Bride - Sandra D. Bricker
Lethal Remedy - Richard L. Mabry M.D.
Bandit's Hope - Marcia Gruver
The Lady's Maid - Susan Page Davis
10 Plagues - Mary Nealy
Southern Fried Sushi - Jennifer Rogers Spinola

No comments: