Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Neta Jackson

Dear Readers, 
Here is a review I almost didn't write and it had nothing to do with whether I liked the book or not.  In fact I loved the book Who is my Shelter by Neta Jackson.  This is where the problem lies.  If you have read my blog at all you know I love Neta's book and have since I started reading the Yada Yada Prayer Group books.  So do I write you another review singing the praises of the book, or not. 
There is the other problem  Those of you that know me and talk to me know that I don't usually write negative reviews and if you know I read a book and don't see a review then I probably didn't like it.  I most certainly didn't want you to think that about this book.
So instead I am just going to say I really really liked this book and if you have read her other books and liked them you will like this one.  All our favorite characters are back and once again living lives that can be very similiar to our own and learning lessons we all need to learn. 
Take time waiting for spring to arrive and enjoy a visit with some dear friends. 
Happy Reading

No comments: