Monday, November 30, 2009

Francine Rivers


Dear Readers,

I know I don't recommend books that release more than a month after my post, but I have got to tell you about Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers. I finished my copy over the weekend and loved it. It took me a few pages to warm up to the main character Marta, but it was one of those books I didn't want to stop reading.

It is a story of a mother's love and how sometimes what we do in love can be seen as the opposite. Hildiemara believes her mother does not love her. This is the story of the two of them and how their relationship isn't the easiest one.

Her Mother's Hope releases March 16th. It is available at our store for special order or even a pre-pay for that special reader in your life.

Her Daughter's Dream (title so far) releases in Oct. of 2010 and I already can't wait to get my hands on a copy. :-)

Happy Reading

No comments: