As if any of us needed an excuse to give a book as a gift.
P.S. These can also be great hints as to why you want/need a book off your wish list.
Gift Giving Season is now upon us and, while we might be a little biased, we think books make the best gifts and here's 5 reasons why!
1. They're the gift that keeps on giving. People love to re-read their favorite books and a pretty book doubles as decoration!
2. They won't break the bank and don't we all love that?
3. You have thousands upon thousands of options to choose from. At first that might sound scary, but if the person is an old soul, maybe a classic is just the trick. Is your friend into what's new? There's a New York Times Bestseller for that. Into sports? We have books for that too.
4. They can take this gift anywhere! To the beach, on a plane, on a train or on a cozy couch in the house.
5. You will help your friend or family member relax. Books have a way of doing that. As C.S. Lewis once said, "We read to know we are not alone."
"A book is a gift you can open again and again."